Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Clayci.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Clayci.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Clayci, accessible from http://clayciart.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Cancel or Change Order
Customer can request to cancel the order if we have not proceeded with your order, which is normally within 1-2 working days. 100% of the money paid will be refunded if your order has not been processed (the refund generally will take within 5 business days to show on your bank statement). We are not able to cancel your order or exchange item once it is dispatched by the courier.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
1. Requests must be made within 2 days after the parcel received
2. The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
1. The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
2.The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
3. The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
4. The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
- 79-105, Jalan 20/9, Taman Paramount, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: http://clayciart.com/contact-us